24/12/09

DJ-JMP-DECEMBER-09-PROMO-MIXTAPE



DJ-JMP-DECEMBER-09-PROMO-MIXTAPE

Boys Noize - Gax
Hot Chip - One Life Stand
Metronomy - Radio Ladio (Database Remix)
Datarock - I Used To Dance With My Daddy (Comet Remix)
Royksopp - What Else Is There (Trentemoller Remix)
David Guetta - GRRRR
Tomcraft - Time for Livin (Electrixx Remix)
Black Tiger Sex Machine - Future Funk
Duck Sauce - Anyway
Fake Blood - I Think I Like It (Original Mix)
Paul D - Mind The Drop
Dee Jay Punk Roc - My Beatbox
Mylo - Drop The Pressure (Rex The Dog Remix) (Dirty Version)
Lee Coombs - Light and Dark
Popof - Shades (Original Mix)
Alex Gopher - Dust
Gozii - Monte Capricho
Daft Punk - Around The World (Kid Dub Remix)
Poncho - D.I.S.C.O. (feat Divididos & Shannon Funchess)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix)

DJ-JMP-DECEMBER-09-PROMO-MIXTAPE by djjmp

No hay comentarios: